Super REDS are designed from the ground up to be the best bearing on the market at this price point. What Super REDS are not is a REDS bearing with just better super finishing (surface polishing). Super REDS are a superior quality bearing, using higher quality steel races, better quality and grade balls, and a superior surface finish. The result is a bearing that is as fast as REDS but quieter, smoother, and longer lasting. Super REDS use a black shield and laser engraving to differentiate themselves from original REDS™.
Bones Bearings - Bones Super REDS Bearings Features:
- Higher quality steel races, better quality and grade balls, and a superior surface finish.
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream™ racing lubricant.
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
- Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
Bones Bearings - Bones Super REDS Precision Bearings Contents:
- Set of 8 bearings
Note: All skateboard bearings are the same size. These bearings will fit any skateboard.
Sold in sets of 8 bearings to complete four skateboard wheels for one skateboard, two bearings mount each skateboard wheel to its truck axle. The industry standard size is 608 with an 8 mm bore, a 22 mm outer diameter and a width of 7mm.